Noah, my Mom, and I had a very lovely Thanksgiving courtesy of many friends and coworkers.
Our day started out with my mom finding the only open Starbucks in the area. Hey, doctor's order are doctor's orders, I've gotta have that Java Chip Frappuccino for the health of Acorn!
Noah then ran out to pick some wonderfully delicious holiday food from his co-worker. While he was gone my mom helped me get all gussied up (my first time in pants in 23 days!). We even managed to get a quick standing shot before I got back in bed (I have legs!).
We then got a call letting us know that my little sister was so overcome with jealousy about my stay in the hospital and envious of my stylish gowns that she had to try it herself.
No fears though, she has checked out and is breathing just fine! Really, only two out of three Thompson girls in the hospital at the same time is still within the normal range for my family.
Noah came back and loved my outfit! (Look at him supporting me so I could "sit" up!)
Here are a couple of shots of our fantastic feast prepared by my co-workers and Noah's co-workers. It was amazing! (Thanks for the centerpiece, Dad!)



Happy Thanksgiving! Love the pic of you two!
ReplyDelete