Good evening all! All in all we had a really good day here (minus a disappointing loss by Nebraska, but hey, HC had a small bit on the Food Network!). Two of my lovely friends dropped by!! One came bearing one of my favorite foods --- mashed potatoes. Noah dived right in sans silverware. These same potatoes helped me from wasting away after oral surgery last year. I can't wait to attack them tomorrow! I am also super glad I can eat outside food now. I would gladly accept chocolate sprinkle doughnuts and caffeine-free root beer floats :-) The other lovely lady generously gave up a couple hours to make my toes look pretty, complete with purple sparkle polish. Amazing! It is really quite remarkable how a bit of girl talk and pretty nails can lift a girl's mood.
Noah declared early on in the morning that today would be craft day. So today I tackled the knitting loom my Grandmother sent.
I proudly present my first baby hat (stunningly modeled by Mr. Goodneighbear):
We made it through another day without Procardia. It was a fairly painful day, but I'm telling myself that Acorn is just having a growth spurt. I'm going a bit stir crazy and had dreams of escape last night but I think Noah is onto me. I am now also literally attached to the bed 24/7 thanks to these uber attractive leg wrap things that are supposed to prevent blood clots. Apparently I should have been wearing them for days now, but that was never conveyed to us. Ahh well, you live and learn.
Well, apparently it was just declared "bedtime for Jessica" and since I can't reach the lights I don't get much say. So, have a good night.
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment