In all my downtime I've discovered a new hobby - finding good deals on diapers. Seriously never thought I would see the day where collecting coupons for diapers is an adrenaline rush. It had been my plan to slowly build up a stock of diapers throughout my pregnancy, but since we lost a good chunk of time while I was lounging in a hospital bed held captive by an IV and very attentive nurses and because I still can't really leave the house, I've now set Noah to the task. It is my mission to never pay over $0.21 per diaper, although my goal is around $0.16 per diaper. Just wait til Friday folks, Safeway has Luvs on sale for $5 and I have a coupon for $0.50, aka $0.16 per diaper. Booyah! Anyhoo, my diaper/coupon obsession aside, I think we are off to a very good start!
Now, for the second part of this post.... the obligatory sentimental/sappy review of 2014. Noah and I certainly have had a great and interesting year. We attended four different weddings in Omaha, Louisville, Pittsburgh, and right outside Gettysburg. Louisville and Gettysburg were new to both of us; we had a great time exploring. I graduated from George Washington University and we totally rocked the gala at Noah's work:
We took trips to Salt Lake City, Jamaica, and Lake Palo Pinto (TX):
And, of course, we found out we are pregnant!
We can't wait to tackle 2015 with all of you. Good times and bad - bring it on!
Jessica & Noah





No comments:
Post a Comment