Noah and my little sister did an admirable job of packing all my things and moving me home. It was no easy feat and I am certain I pulled whatever remaining muscles I have in my legs getting from the wheelchair to the car, but I am thankful for their help. Here are some pictures from our epic journey:
Of course, we did a few other things besides moving the last few days. My sister and I spent an hour working on the dome of our Capitol; I think we are really making progress.

In between rounds of Settlers of Catan (have you ever played with the resources flipped over so you don't know what you are choosing to start with?), we shared a fantastic meal provided by a Harvest friend. She brought these AMAZING cookies. I don't know what are in them, but I am keeping them in my own personal stash ;-)




Home sweet home!! :) Yay!!
ReplyDelete