We have reached 27 weeks! Our NICU nurse has encouraged us to start looking at the 30s; we are aiming high! We also just got off the TOCO monitor and after two days of contractions and Procardia we had the flattest contraction line we've seen since we checked in. Yay! Baby E is super active recently and likes to drag his head from one side of my belly to the other; not exactly the most comfortable experience for me, but he seems to be enjoying himself.
My Mother-in-Law brought a wonderful surprise to distract and occupy me yesterday: a gingerbread house! It was an excellent project and took quite a bit of eye-hand coordination and energy (as evidenced in the below pictures).
Here I am losing control of the icing. I decided that my house would be "artsy" and not require straight lines ;-)
Some serious concentration going on:
The finished product:
Noah was able to race back to the hospital after work yesterday in time to catch a tour of the NICU. Keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to get him to post a few of his thoughts.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment