Good Evening All,
We've had a busy weekend! My little sister left on Saturday and my Grandmother flew in today. We also had a surprise visit with my Grandpa. He was lucky enough to see our apartment in a crazy state of disarray. Much to my surprise, I woke up from a nap on Friday to a completely rearranged living room and a new couch. It seems that my entire family was in on this giant secret to make sure I have adequate places to lay for the next 12 weeks and a pull out bed for family members who come to stay with us. If you know of anyone who needs a very comfy plum-colored couch, feel free to point them our way. Back to my Grandpa though, we had a lovely visit planning our summer weekend excursions to his house. I am still trying to find a life-jacket sized for a 3-month old. These have to exist, yes?
Noah and I are enjoying settling into the house. Noah has been a cleaning fiend; I feel very bad that I can't help. He has also been busy decorating trying to make our house feel a bit more Christmas-y. And, of course, we have to get the nursery set up. I am very impressed with Noah's building skills and also very surprised by the size of our new dresser:
Oh hey, almost forgot, we really missed our old digs, so we decided to take a quick trip to the hospital. Even earned myself 3 new bands:
Thankfully it was just a short visit. Every thing checked out fine but we were given an antibiotic just to be safe. Without going into too much detail, I can unequivocally say a) walking is a serious challenge for me b) bedpans suck. One of our old nurses noticed we had checked in and even stopped by to see how we were doing, which was very nice. However, hopefully we won't be back for anymore visits or be checked in on by our favorite nurses :-).
Hope you have a good evening!


No comments:
Post a Comment