Our appointment went swimmingly today. Unfortunately my regular doctor is still out of town, so no one is able to discuss my continued home detention. I am however allowed to shuffle around a bit more (in the house). My insurance company/health providers sometimes worry me, though. Red Flag #1 - every time I meet a new doctor they ask, "So, has it been a fairly easy pregnancy thus far?" Uh.... have you read my file??? Red Flag #2 - Today I was informed that I need to pre-register for delivery at the hospital. I was given wonderful, colorful brochures that explained the location of the hospital and highlighted the hospital food and individual rooms. I politely tried to explain that I spent a month there to which my regular medical staff replied, "really?" On the bright side, I think it is a good thing that I don't stand out in their mind; you never want to be the case the medical staff remembers vividly.
Due to my large amounts of free time, I have a freshly organized pintrest collection. To try out my new ability to shuffle around, I broke out the old bread machine and tried out a new pintrest pizza crust recipe. Let me just say - excellent! I am super excited to try out all my new recipes. If anyone is interested in being a guinea pig as soon as I am able to cook up a storm, I will be tackling Thai cuisine.
Happy 32 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment